Hello, my name is Tina from sunny (and hot) Phoenix, Arizona, where I live with my husband and fur baby Cody, but long to go back home to Kentucky. I am so grateful and blessed to be able to work from home, which allows me to enjoy many crafting adventures and allows me to be the homemaker I always dreamed of being.
I was originally on Blogger and recently moved over to WordPress. With that being said, there are broken links and maybe a few missing photos. Going forward, posts will contain correct links, as well as tags and categories.
“Heaven must be a Kentucky kind of place.”— Daniel Boone
When I’m not working I am either knitting, crocheting, sewing or spinning. I also love reading and I’m excited about all the books that are making their way to our bookcases.
- I LOVE wool 🐑 and knitting with wool. Crazy I know, especially living in the desert.
- I’m an avid sock 🧦 knitter but do enjoy knitting sweaters, hats, scarves and shawls too.
- Autumn 🍂 is my favorite time of the year.
- I love books 📚 and reading. When I was younger I would often stay up until midnight just to finish the book I was reading, especially if it was one I simply could not put down.
- Pen and ink 🖋 has enthralled me for some time.
- I dabble in cross stitch now and then.
- Container gardening 🪴is my thing.
- I love writing ✍🏻 and sharing, this is why I blog and write in my journal daily.
- I am a Kentucky Wildcats Fan … go cats!
“Never lose an opportunity of seeing anything beautiful, for beauty is God’s handwriting.”
– Ralph Waldo Emerson