Making Progress…

I casted on my Azalea Tee April 6th and it’s taken me a month to say that I have finished everything but the sleeves, which I should have finished this week. I finished joining the front and back this morning, using a three needle bind off as called for in the pattern, and tried it on … it fits!!!

I really like how it fits and once the sleeves are finished and the sweater is blocked, it will be perfect to wear for this summer. Hopefully I will have it completely finished by the end of this week. Meantime this will remain my only WIP until I know for sure what I ”really” want to cast on next.

Have a wonderful day!

6 thoughts on “Making Progress…

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s