I finished my modified Tea With Jam and Bread sweater yesterday and I love how it turned out. The best part, it fits me perfectly and I am super excited that it does. I love Heidi’s design but had to tweaked it to fit my body type, and my style.
Yarn: Lion Brown Wool-Ease (80% acrylic/20% wool). Main color: 5 skeins in the color Amber. Contrast Color: 1 skein in the colorCanyon Sunset.
Needles: Knitters Pride size US 7 and US 8 (16”, 24”, 36” and 47” circulars).
- I did a k1fb for the raglan increases
- Worked one stripe only and eliminated the pockets.
- I added 2 extra stitches at the underarm after the sleeves were separated
- I worked the bottom rib for 2”
- For the sleeves, I picked up 68 stitches and decreased every 10 rounds to 52 stitches and ended each cuff with a 2” rib to match the bottom rib.
This was the last sweater of the year and plan to start with another sweater soon!
What have you recently finished?