I am almost finished with my Buttercup sweater. Yes, this means I am nearing the end and will soon have a finished sweater. I have decided to work a k3,p3 ribbing for the bottom band, and will do the same for the arms. This has been the longest sweater project ever!!
Here’s my progress photo….
I am worried about one thing though, the neckline, it looks way to large and I am hoping I am wrong. Fingers crossed that it will look less “open” once I finish the neckline. I really do love the yarn and I am so glad I decided to use it for this pattern. I am going to continue knitting on and plan to work the ribbing for the bottom band until it measures 4” in length.
On another note, I am itching to start stitching and have just received these beautiful hand dyed Aida cloth for a few cross stitch projects. I found these lovely hand dyed colors from My Vintage Needlearts.